Everyone needs a relaxing, refreshing, and rejuvenating way to relax at the end of a long day. It is no wonder that the majority of people prefer massages as a way to let off tension and stress. However, a professional massage can run up to quite a sizable amount, and not everyone can afford to splurge that much daily. In this case, it is easier to purchase a tool like the Relxbit handheld massager for private use at home. Handheld massagers are available for the one who would like to enjoy a truly relaxing experience for a fraction of the cost of a professional massage, and they can be used on different parts of the body. A majority of these tools are inexpensive, easy to set up and use, and are well supported through customer reviews. Let’s focus on how to use a handheld massager.
How to use a handheld massager
The best handheld massagers work to stimulate blood flow, reduce pain in strained muscles, and increase the range of motion of specific joints. Each muscle area and different situation requires the use of the appropriate handheld massager to avoid the problems associated with the wrong usage. For the regular users of the Relxbit handheld massagers, the following tips are applicable:
- Handheld massagers are not limited to only when you are recovering. It is also handy when preparing for a workout and even during the workout. Before you start working out, handheld massagers can serve to increase mobility, decrease pain, and enhance the coordination of your muscle groups. In the workout, the Relxbit handheld massagers promote glycogen, which provides cell fuel, as well as improving blood flow, minimizing muscle soreness and fatigue, and enhancing blood flow.
- For regular handheld massager users, the different parts of the body can be treated for 60-90 seconds each. At this rate, you can cover the entire body in a 15-minute session.
- For intensive exercisers, an average of 20 minutes should be spent massaging the painful muscle groups.
- When using handheld massagers, remember to be careful when massaging joints and around bones, and also near the head and spine.
- You should also know that when using the massager on sore muscles, it is not advisable to focus on only the sore spot. Spread out the massage motions around the entire region.
For regular users (who live a not-so-active lifestyle), Relxbit handheld massagers can be used on deltoids, glutes, hip flexors, forearms, adductors, upper arms, lower back, chest, shins, and feet. You only need to place the massager tip at the sore muscle or overworked joint.
You are free to use a handheld massager at any time you feel the need to ease the pain and tension in joints and muscles.
The Relxbit handheld massagers are fantastic for access to immediate pain, tension, and ache relief on the go. They are cheap and long-lasting, and you can use them on any muscle group. Ideally, use the massager for an average of 15 minutes per session to maintain effectiveness.